Thu, 16 May|
Tullio x Mallorca Cycling Holidays 2024
Tullio heads to Mallorca for some spring cycling (and networking) in the sun!
Time & Location
16 May 2024, 10:00 – 20 May 2024, 17:00
Pollença, Carrer del Bot, 5, 07470 Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
About the Event
We go again!!!
After the success of this year's trip, we're going to do it all again next year.
We have once again teamed up with Adam and the brialliant team at Mallorca Cycling Holidays to bring you our 2024 Mallorca cycling trip!
Escape to Mallorca for an incredible few days of cycling, with the most amazing bunch of people...
Based in the beautiful area of Puerto Pollenca you will have access to all the famous climbs like Formentor and Sa Calobra. Looked after by real cycling experts with local knowledge, the Mallorca Cycling Holidays team will show you the best routes, views and climbs in Mallorca.
- 5 days of cycling, including the legendary Sa Calobra and Formentor
- Entry to the 3 Monasteries Ride on Sat 18th (180km/100km Sportive with Paella Party after)
- Four night stay in a 4-star hotel
- Wide range of food options for breakfast and dinner
- All dietary needs catered
- Hire a bike to be ready when you get there
- Transfers will be sorted once numbers and flights are known and may/may not cost extra
- Bragging rights back in the office
- Pollenca Park Hotel, Puerto Pollenca
- 35 minutes from Palma airport
- 10 minute walk to the town square
- Nearby shops for any essentials
- 2 minute walk to beach front
What does the trip include?
- Four night stay at a 4 star hotel
- Breakfast and Dinner buffet with drinks (option to upgrade to all inclusive)
- Ride Leaders and route GPX
- Bike storage
- All the networking and good times you can handle!
- Not included: Flights, lunch, snacks and evening recovery beverages.
Please see event schedule for full itinerary. However, days/routes can be swapped to suit the preferences of the group if we wish. Times may vary, but we'll be finished by lunch on the Monday.
** Mallorca Cycling Holidays will be handling all aspects of this trip, to make sure you are well looked after from start to finish. They will also be handling deposits, payments and all pre depature itinerary etc. By signing up to this trip, you accept that Mallorca Cycling Holidays accept full liability for all aspects, who are fully insured as a tour operator! **
PLEASE register here by selecting a ticket (or ticket quantity) and we will send you all the details for deposit directly from Mallorca Cycling Holidays.
Price: This trip will cost £599 for everything, with a £150 deposit (non-refundable), OR hire a bike to secure your place. This will be payable in Euros to Mallorca Cycling Holidays. You are responsible for booking your own flights. Balance is due 2 weeks before travel, with no obligation.
BIKE HIRE is limited to first come, first served, and therefore non-refundable. To guarantee your place next year if booking a bike, you can simply pay for the bike, and not the deposit as well. I have negotiated this with Adam, so that you don't need to pay both upfront, with the full balance of £599 being due 2 weeks before the trip. If NOT hiring a bike, you can pay the £150 deposit as standard instead. You may also pay in full straight away, if you wish.
The Basso bikes that we hired this year were incredible! Full carbon, Ultegra Di2, disc brakes and integrated cables. Optional deep carbon rims upgrade.
WE ADVISE BOOKING ASAP to guarantee this price, with expected price rises coming in this year from the hotels. However, we will do our best working closely with Mallorca Cycling Holidays to keep the best price possible.
Standard - £599 (inc £150 dep)
x1 ticket to Tullio x Mallorca Cycling Holidays (you will be emailed after this by Mallorca Cycling Holidays regarding payment and itinerary)
Standard + Bike (€200 deposit)
x1 ticket to Tullio x Mallorca Cycling Holidays (you will be emailed after this by Mallorca Cycling Holidays regarding payment and itinerary). This option includes bike hire. Pay only for your bike now, instead of £150 deposit + bike. Bike hire is non-refundable, but deferrable. Balance of £599 due two weeks before trip.