Thu, 11 May|
Tullio x Mallorca Cycling Holidays
Tullio heads to Mallorca for some Spring cycling (and networking) in the sun!
Time & Location
11 May 2023, 10:00 – 15 May 2023, 18:00
Pollença, Carrer del Bot, 5, 07470 Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
About the Event
We have teamed up with Mallorca Cycling Holidays to bring you our inaugaural (and much requested/anticipated) Mallorca cycling trip!
Escape to Mallorca for an incredible weekend of cycling:
Based in the beautiful area of Puerto Pollenca you will have access to all the famous climbs like Formentor and Sa Calobra. Looked after by real cycling experts with local knowledge, the Mallorca Cycling Holidays team will show you the best routes and climbs in Mallorca.
- Climb the legendary Sa Calobra and Formentor
- Four night stay in a 4-star hotel
- Wide range of food options for breakfast and dinner
- All dietary needs catered
- Discount code from our local bike hire partners
- Bragging rights back in the office
- Pollenca Park Hotel, Puerto Pollenca
- 35 minutes from Palma airport
- 10 minute walk to the town square
- Nearby shops for any essentials
- 2 minute walk to beach front
What does the trip include?
- Four night stay at a 4 star hotel
- Breakfast and Dinner buffet
- Airport Transfers (depending on times/numbers)
- Bike hire discount
- Ride Leaders
- All the networking and good times you can handle!
- Not included: Flights, lunch, snacks and evening recovery beverages.
Please see event schedule for full itinerary. However, days/routes can be swapped to suit the preferences of the group if we wish. Times may vary, but we'll be finished by lunch on the Monday.
** Mallorca Cycling Holidays will be handling all aspects of this trip, to make sure you are well looked after from start to finish. They will also be handling deposits, payments and all pre depature itinerary etc. By signing up to this trip, you accept that Mallorca Cycling Holidays accept full liability for all aspects, who are fully insured as a tour operator! **
PLEASE register here by selecting a ticket (or ticket quantity) and we will send you all the details for deposit directly from Mallorca Cycling Holidays.
Price: This trip will cost £599 for everything, with a £150 deposit (non-refundable) to secure your place. This will be payable in Euros to Mallorca Cycling Holidays. You are responsible for booking your own flights. Balance is due 2 weeks before travel, with no obligation.
WE ADVISE BOOKING BEFORE 25TH SEPTEMBER to guarantee this price, with expected price rises coming in after September. However, we will do our best wokring closely with Mallorca Cycling Holidays to keep the best price possible.
Day 1 - Arrive and get set
Day 2 - Porrerers with option to climb the Puig de Randa
Standard - £599 (inc £150 dep)
x1 ticket to Tullio x Mallorca Cycling Holidays (you will be emailed after this by Mallorca Cycling Holidays regarding payment and itinerary)£0.00