Joining Tullio could not be easier.
Select which plan you'd like to join and follow the registration process.
Once you have registered, go to 'My Profile' and activate your account!
If you have any questions about membership or how to join email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your affiliation...
Associate0£Pay per eventFree Plan
- Limited access to Zwift networking rides
- Access to Ride-Outs (fees apply)
- Access to Tullio Discord channel
- Access to Networking Events (fees apply)
- Access to Tullio merchandise
- Access to Tullio Kalas cycling kit
Member (Monthly)17£Every monthBecome a full member of Tullio30 day free trial
- Unlimited Ride-Outs included
- Unlimited Zwift Ride-Outs & Events
- Unlimited access to Guest Q&A rides
- Discount for Tullio Challenges and Events
- Discount for off-bike Networking Events
- Discount on official Tullio Kalas kit
- Discount on exclusive Tullio apparel & merchandise
- Exclusive discounts & competitions from our partnered brands
- Exclusive discount on bespoke cycling insurance
- Subscription to VeloViewer Pro (or Pro+ if you have Pro)
- Ride and meet with pros, ex-pros and cycling famous faces
- Member access to Tullio Forum and Tullio Discord channel
- Tullio welcome pack with free gift!
- Bring a guest for FREE per ride
Member (Annual)170£Every yearBecome a full member of Tullio
- Annual VIP subscription with 2 free months
At its core, Tullio is business networking for cyclists.
The membership offerings are uniquely designed for networking and meeting business leaders from across all sectors. Our events have been designed with 'connection' at the heart of what we do. Think corporate golf day, but in the saddle!
Many employers pay membership fees to organisations and events in the hope they will generate trusted connections with partners, customers and communities. However, they often fall short of the mark as they miss a common purpose; cycling changes that!
Our purpose is simple:
Through our love of cycling, we harness the force and momentum of connection, relationships and the human spirit to build stronger collectives that move us to a better world
At Tullio, the creation of friendships and bonds through our events will transfer across to your business, your network and your communities. You might find opportunity, but you'll certainly have a great time with new friends!